Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Flux Capacitors

Well - despite following Paleo, I'm UP a pound from June 1. Hmmm...could be minor fluctuations in my water weight or who knows? But I re-read the plan, and need to limit my nut and dried fruit intake. They're calorie dense.

So I just keep plugging away at it.

Good news - I actually restarted my exercise regime though! I did a weigh-loss workout on the Elliptical today! And felt really good! Can't wait to kick it up a notch as the sun starts shining and get my booty outside! I plan on really hitting Disneyland HARD.

And I have a new SIDE challenge - my landlord and friend Mark is coming with me (and his wife) for the W&D. He's lost over 80 pounds this year doing Atkins. He and I were roughly the same size. And I'm planning on doing the Wild Africa Trek with him in November! That means I have to get down under 310 by then. I think that's doable if I stick with the plan and work hard!

I'm also planning on getting some blood work done to see how this is affecting things like my cholesterol, blood pressure, and sugars.

So all in all - a good report - other than that nasty pound. :P Tomorrow a quick post as I'm off to Vegas to throw my best friend his bachelor party!

EPCOT AWAITS!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I've only been doing Paleo a few days (since last Friday) and haven't seen the HUGE losses everyone else talks about. I'm down, but so far, only about 3 lbs (though I guess 3 lbs in a week where I didn't work out isn't too bad in hindsight). I need to get down about 15 lbs before the wedding (at least, that's my goal for now) in August! And we have a 5k coming up the weekend before! Gosh I hope I don't swell up after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pound is ok. Don't beat yourself up over it. Not worth it. I hope you get MORE road miles in. I am looking forward to seeing you in September TOT 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep plugging away, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people just watch to many movies its goin to thier heads already lookoing up this rubbish to fill up boardum time

    ReplyDelete