YES! I am FINALLY past EIGHTY-FIVE POUNDS!!!
That feels wonderful. You have no idea. That plateau is passed! And I still have one more day to possibly lose a bit more before the sponsor letters go out, and next Monday we begin the 28 week countdown!
Today I did Lake Serene in 39 minutes - 2.8 miles. Not bad.
But...after the month of June, with 47.77 miles in, I do believe I've lost to Chris. I'm not making any excuses - this has been my best month yet by a long shot! I didn't make it to Dewey, but not for lack of trying. And I feel like I have a VERY solid foundation to move forward to my 28 week countdown plan.
I'll be adding $50 to the dreamteam fund when I next make a deposit.
Chris - GREAT job. I'm proud of you. You did WONDERFULLY.
Food was good yesterday - even had a nice treat of Phad Thai - which I split with Amber. How cool is that?
And now - ANOTHER TOP FIVE:
TOP FIVE DISNEY PODCAST GUESTS OF ALL TIME:
5. Bryan Ripper gets Joe Rhode to give away a prize to an all about the mousekateer!
4. Stacey from the top 7 joins the Fab Four on WDW Today!
3. Samantha Brown (oops - NOT the Sex and the City character) joins Lou Mongello on WDWRadio!
2. Jodi Benson is interviewed at the EMP for MouseTunes by me!!!
and the BEST DISNEY PODCAST GUEST OF ALL TIME.....
1. THIS WEEK'S SPECIAL GUEST ON AATM.
Mickey knows who it is - but he's not saying.
And trust me - this is NO JOKE. THIS. IS. BIG.
Until Friday, you must wait.
MAIN STREET AWAITS!