The plan includes FOUR different types of days:
1) Short maintenance workouts - Monday and Thursday - these are running workouts of short duration to keep the muscles loose and limber - and to keep form and pace increasing.
2) Cross training - Tuesday and Friday - these are...well....cross training. :)
3) Rest - Wednesday and Sunday. Nuff said.
4) Long run day - Saturday - this is a distance day - focusing on distance. We start at 3 miles, and work our way up to a maximum of 10 miles. Because I have 28 weeks instead of 14, I might even push to 11 or 12. But every week the long run changes. Some weeks it goes up, some weeks it tapers, but I will be running 10 miles minimum before the race.
Okay - I think that covers that.
And now - the LAST TOP FIVE before the reveal of our special guest....
JONATHAN'S TOP FIVE DISNEY PRINCESSES!!!
2. Ariel (sorry guys, it's NOT Jodi Benson - and besides, Part of your World isn't a BIG musical number a la broadway. It's a wonderful song, but Under the Sea would be the big number in that one....)
and the number one princess.....
1. OUR SPECIAL GUEST!
Yes. A REAL LIVE DISNEY PRINCESS - and frankly my favorite.
Are you excited yet?
MAIN STREET AWAITS!