1) HYDRATE. I'm quite sure the reason I feel like I've put on weight is that I was missing LOTS of water. I normally drink 3-4 liters of water a day. While gone, I drank BARELY one. This is a problem to be fixed next time.
2) Desserts can and do add up. ;)
3) Healthy choices ARE available - we did relatively good - you'll see when I do meal by meal reports - and listen to AATM - I'm sure there's a show in the works. :)
4) You can't do it all, but it's sure fun to try!
5) Enjoy the heck out of yourself - and be prepared to smile, laugh, and have more fun than you have in a long time! Your old friends will enjoy the company. And the new friends you make will quickly become lifelong friends.
I am truly blessed to have you all. And MouseFest proved it.
6) Walking is NOT the same as jogging. I walked TONS while I was gone, but jogged very little. Jogged this morning, and was exhausted after 20 minutes. Need to work on reconditioning to run. But hey - that's why I'm posting the lessons.
Because I'm learning.
January 8-11, 2009. It's fast approaching.
And Team Voice will be there rockin' and rollin!
MAIN STREET AWAITS!