Today I'm asking what you think.
But first: Erock goes to 2 for the contest. Annie, he's right on your tail!
Ran this morning - another .776 miles in 15 minutes. Have to go into work early this morning to get things squared away for the trip. I did find out though that the hotel doesn't have weights, just treadmill, elliptical, and pool. But fear not, I'm going to vary my exercises. (Peeked at the scale this morning - I think keeping better track of food intake is working wonders....)
Foodplan is roughly the same, but since I play poker tonight - tonight's dinner is Subway.
Now - onto today's topic.
I want to know what you think about a variety of topics. I'd like you to post your comments here, although if you'd rather they not be public - feel free to e-mail me at Grizzpyre@yahoo.com
1) What do you think about how far this project has come since February? My progress? My ability to finish strong?
2) What do you think about the new site layout? Do you prefer the black? Or this?
3) What do you think about my decision to join AATM? Am I spreading myself too thin? Is this a wonderful opportunity and the next 'logical' step?
4) Chip n' Dale or Donald?
5) Big Thunder or Splash?
6) EPCOT today - or EPCOT Center circa 1985?
7) Philharmagic: great show or *groan* another 3-D show?
8) Are you going to MouseFest?
Okay - that about covers what I want to know today. I'm not asking too much am I?
Remember - the contest continues to the end of the month, even though I'm on vacation, and won't post pics while gone. I will, however, have computer access at the hotel in the mornings - so keep those e-mails and comments coming! I love getting e-mail from friends while on vacation! And hey - while we're making folks feel good - go shoot Kate a "HAPPY DISNEY TRIP" comment! Have a great time while you're there!!! We'll miss you!
One more post tomorrow - and then off to Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooklahoma where the wind will knock you on your butt....
Hey - who are those guys with Jonathan? And where the heck is he?!
MAIN STREET AWAITS!